Forums » Ladies Forum

You need Courage!

• 300 posts
    April 11, 2017 12:04 AM CEST
    As we face challenges while going through this life, we need to draw our strength from God. People might say different things to cheer you up and encourage you, but God reassurance as a child of God would give us the peace we need in our heart.

Perhaps you are facing hardship, broken heart, fear of the unknown, something looks so big to achieve.

See what the word says..

Joshua 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Remember God is not man that he should lie!

He said...As I was with Moses, Fehintola I would be with you, I I would not fail you, nor forsake you....Hallelujah!

He would be with me, all the way, through. He would not forsake me!

Look at another verse...

Joshua 1:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

He is with me, wherever I go, am going, a new land, a new home, .a new Job, a change of life, to put my faith in Christ....

Bible says' Even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I would fear no evil, for thou art with me!

For Thou art with me! ..

God is with you wherever you are going..So don't be afraid, do not worry, everything would be alright as long as you are working with him.

God is a wonderful father. What is that thing bothering you. Tell it to him today...

He is More than Able!

Remain blessed...