Forums » Ladies Forum

Hold on!

• 300 posts
    April 20, 2017 12:02 AM CEST
    You are almost there now, Don't give up. There is light at the tunnel. Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy cometh in the morning!

Wipe your tear, stop crying. God loves you more than you know it. Yes , it didn't work out the way you were thinking..but let me shock you! Your thoughts bare bit his way of thinking, neither are his ways , your ways....Isaiah 55:9

Hold on just a little more. God wants to help you, Don't give up!

Look at what the bible says in
    Hebrews 12:2 MSG

When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls.

Hebrews 12:2-3King James Version (KJV)

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Lest ye be wearied in your minds. Don't faint ...
    Endure just for the moment, whatever it might be. The trials the tribulations..

Jeremiah 29:11' I know what I am doing, I have it all planned out....

He knows what he is doing with your life. He can Never make a mistake!

Whatever is happening to you... All things are working together for your good... Just Love God , and obey his commandments.

He would turn things around for you...
    God would help you, You are his child. He loves to help his children..

Refuse to give up!
    God bless you...