Forums » Ladies Forum

Choose Wisely.

• 300 posts
    April 20, 2017 10:07 PM CEST
    Every day , we are faced with decisions that need us to make choices. Our decisions affects our lives , and would have consequences ..Either Good or Bad.

In terms of choice of spouse, career, finances, your salvation, investments etc.

As Christians we need the help of God so that we can choose wisely and not just make decisions that is just for the now...what about the Later? Have you thought of that.

Bible says in

Mark 8:36King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

If you gain the whole world and lose your soul in the process accounts for nothing!

Look at another verse..

Deuteronomy 30:19King James Version (KJV)

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

Your decisions doesn't just affect you, it affects your seeds. Choose life, noy death, because if you live after the flesh, you would die. So before you make that decision, Think about your children.
    Are laying a good example for them...
    Is it going to affect them positively.

All these should be considered
    When making a decision, let these guide you ..

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Let's us seek God while making the decisions, doesntbagree with the standard of God, which is the Bible..

Joshua 1:8...You must meditate on it, Day and night...

I pray God to incrase his grace in our lives...