Forums » Ladies Forum

Even if he Comes Late!

• 300 posts
    April 25, 2017 11:51 PM CEST
    There are some points in our lives, where we have given up, or lost hope or faith, that things cannot be right . Things cannot get better...

I want to reassure you that when all hope is lost, when there is no other way that it can be dine, That is when Jesus comes Big ,so that his Glory can be shown forth to men.

Look at the woman with the issue of Blood. Bible recorded that after she had spent all that she had in the Doctors place, and in getting herself treated, she had nothing left she had given up, she didn't know the next step of her life, but that was When Jesus came into that town...

Of course his steps are ordered....when here was nothing else that could have been done for her...
    Jesus came big for her...
    Now talk less of you , a believer..Why would Jesus not answer you or your prayers

Look at Matthew 7:11

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

How much more would you ask him, that he would not give unto you.. .

Look at the story of Lazarus...Jesus waited much more days so as to reveal the Glory of our father in heaven. He had been dead for 4 days...

I dont know that situation that has been dead, stagnant . in your life...Today, it shall encounter Jesus and Rise up!

Jesus purposely came in late, so that people can know that he that was dead before, now, he is alive...
    He raised Lazarus back from the dead.

If he has not answered you, Hold on!
    All things are working together for your good, Dont compromise, if not..you lose all .

Jesus came when everybody was crying and weeping. Nobody could raise Lazarus . But Jesus did.
    I pray that would be your story in Jesus name.

Keep on praising and banking God, even when it seems that nothing is coming forth, and in the darkest position .keep praising him, He would come thru for you.

Believe in him! He would not disappoint!

God bless you...