Forums » Beauty - Thou Art Fair!

NATURAL SKIN CARE

• 209 posts
    May 11, 2017 12:19 AM BST
    hello..

My Super-Simple All-Natural Skincare & Beauty Routine

Skincare CLEANSING

I wash my face just once a day, every evening. I either use my organic facial toner..

EXFOLIATING

To clear dead skin cells check out previous topics on exfoliation
    TONING

While organic witch hazel makes for a wonderful natural astringent, I like to amp things up by infusing witch hazel with the wonderful healing properties of roses

MOISTURIZING

It’s all about the face oils, baby Whenever anyone compliments my skin (it still blows my mind when that happens!), I immediately blurt out “JOJOBA OIL!” and start gushing all about it the way a young child gushes about a day at the beach/their favorite exciting — you know, very quickly and with an intense enthusiasm. While I have experimented with a number of face oils, jojoba is by far my personal favorite. At night after cleansing, exfoliating, and toning, I very generously apply my favorite face oil blend

FACE MASKS

Oh goodness, do I love a good face mask. I apply a mask about twice a week,

SPOT TREATMENT

When I see something starting to rear its ugly head, I stand strong and bravely scream “GO AWAY Just kidding;lol, dab a little lavender essential oil on the blemish as a spot treatment before applying my face oil. Most EOs (essential oils)need to be diluted but lavender can be applied to the skin neat.
    remember you beautiful
  • May 12, 2017 11:33 AM BST
    Dear Vivvy Ikhena,

thanks so much for your consistency and your rich articles.

You really love what you do and am proud of you too.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for being a blessing.

You should have a beauty parlour dear if you have not done that.

God bless you, have a beauty fill day.
    • 209 posts
    May 12, 2017 12:27 PM BST
    Thanks mummy ! am so blessed ma.and encouraged by the most wonderful woman on earth..I don't only love what I do..I also love this Club soooo much..your messages re the backbone of my strong relationship today.. thanks so much Dad and mum..you are the best..Remain on top..