Forums » Ladies Forum

Love the Right way...

• 300 posts
    May 16, 2017 10:08 PM CEST
    Many a times, we are confused, we don't know how to get the right husband, we don't know who we should marry, we don't know if we are making the right choice or not.

When I hear ladies say these , I begin to wonder where exactly did they miss it....
    Bible says in Matthew 6:33'
    Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness , and all these things shall follow you!

You got to have a personal relationship with God, with Christ. Do you have that? Does you know Christ personally... see its only when you do this, that you would be able to identify who or which guy belongs to Christ.

There must be standards, as a daughter of Zion, you cannot just follow anybody, or say yes to everybody. What does this guy carry, is he somebody you can follow that would lead you the right way.

See when you have a relationshio with Christ, then you would be able to identify them. Christ would lead you aright and you would know which of them is truly a son of God.

First of all, Get it right with God!
    Yes there are some people who don't know christ and have their marriages going on fine. But where arre their souls going to end. Asides that, when the storms come, would it be abke to stand! On Christ the solid Rock we stand, all other grounds are sinking sand!

Look at what the bible says in

Galatians 6:7King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Dont be decieved;
    The way you make your bed, is the way you would lie on it!
    If you agree to marry a guy just because of some fleshy attributes..watch out, what about the spirit man! Don't be saying you can manage that, he would change etc.

Don't be the one waking a guy up on a Sunday morning to go to church!
    Let the man lead the home as instructed by God!
    There could be exceptions... But make sure he is somebody that Loves and feaa God.

If he fears God, he would treat you right!
    I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding...

God bless you!