Forums » Ladies Forum

Whose vessel are you?

• 300 posts
    May 17, 2017 10:56 PM CEST
    In any gathering, society, country or environment you find yourself. People should be able to identify for what you stand for.

Even when people are not watching, who you represent? How do you treat those children at your school, how do you treat your customers at business, your patients at work, your husband at home. ..

Would Jesus be proud of you? Look at what the bible says in

2 Timothy 2:20King James Version (KJV)

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

Which vessel are you. Do you represent Christ anywhere you are. Do you show forth his glory and give honour to his name, or do people have to question your Christianity?.

Bible says those that honor me, I would honor...

In your relationship, how do you treat your partner, Do you represent Christ, would you do as Jesus did...Remember as you are his daughter, you also want to get married to his son.

So how would you treat a son of God, so watch your behaviours , Drop the bad ones, pick up good ones.

Change your life, such that you become a blessing unto others, you become a vessel and impact into the life of junior ones.
    Live an impactful life that would drawn men into Jesus...

I Pray God to help us all.
    Remain Joyful!