Forums » Ladies Forum

He cannot Lie!

• 300 posts
    May 20, 2017 10:14 PM CEST
    Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them out of it all! Psalm 34:19

The Lord is faithful! He honours his words more than his name, that is why when you come before him, lay your petitions according to his word.

Father you have said in your Word' All things are working together for my good because I Love God and I am called according to his purpose....Romams8:28

I don't care what is going on now or around me. I just choose to follow you knowing that ' Jeremiah 29:11 says
    ' For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord...thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end....
    Know you have a good plan for me, I know that you are working out the best for me

I know the Lord said in his word' Numbers 23:19' God is not a man that should lie, nor the son of man that he should repent. Has he said, and would he not do it, or has he promised and would he not make it come o pass...

Hold God by his word! What is that verse that is speaking to you..Keep on meditating and declaring it into your life...keep on prophesying it into your life...

Sooner or later, You see the words becoming active in your life, changing your life, transforming the way things are going on around you.
    You need success in life....Joshua 1:8
    Study the word of God diligently and apply it into your life....you would then have Good success!

God bless you!