Forums » Ladies Forum

He takes care of his own!

• 300 posts
    May 22, 2017 11:10 PM CEST
    God is Jehovah El-shaddai' The God who is more than enough...

What is it that you are going through, God knows it all and he would take care of you.
    Do not worry, Don't Despair. God is in control.

He might be late to you, but he is always on time! Your business, career, relationship or marriage. God is in control.

Jeremiah 29:11King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

God knows what he is doing, he is doing great and would do great things in your life. You need to trust him. Let go and Let God. He is more than enough.

Bible says in

Philippians 4:19King James Version (KJV)

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

King James Version (KJV)

According to how you need it, Just say it. He would supply you. Grace, peace, Love, patience, prosperity, Good health. He has everything in it.

Psalm 24:1King James Version (KJV)

24 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

The Earth is the Lords... he own everything in it. So you can ask and be full. Don't ask little. ask Big!

He is bigger than the biggest, He can do Anything and everything.
    God would meet with you at your needs. Just lay it all out to him. He would provide!