Forums » Thursday Fasting and Prayers

THURSDAY, 25th May - FASTING AND PRAYERS

• 303 posts
    May 25, 2017 7:37 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

2 Corinthians 9:8 MSG
    God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done.

Matthew 7:7 MSG
    Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need.

1. Worship God in the beauty of holiness.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, by access to divine secrets, prosper the works of our hands this year thereby launching us into a world of exploits.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, we receive day by day help in every sphere of life.

4. Father, according to your word in Philippians 4:19, all my needs are supplied in Jesus' Name.

5. Father, by the Holy Ghost, strengthen me with might in my inner man so I can continue to prevail on the altar of prayer.

6. Father, by the revelation of your word, empower me to be steadfast and unmovable in my stewardship, so as not to miss my rewards.

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray for our partners and members in Kisses and Huggs Club, we will not shi-marry.

8. Father, by the Holy Spirit, empower my access to deeper revelation, so I can continue to experience new dimensions of glory in my life.

9. Pray in the Spirit

10. Thank God for answered prayers.

Have a Great day.