Forums » Singles' Discussion

I got pregnant by mistake

• March 23, 2015 6:16 AM CET

I got pregnant by mistake for another member of the church who is being considered for pastorate. He said I should save him by not telling the Pastor and that we should consider abortion. I feel used and I feel I shoud tell the pastor about it, who will definitely deal with him or with us. I still love him. Should I tell Pastor about it?

• 44 posts
    March 23, 2015 8:07 AM CET

I think you should tell the pastor by mistake but NEVER give in to the abortion  plan by mistake. The mistake of getting pregnant is enough, face the punishment you have to face now and prevent yourself from further mistakes.  I pray God sees you through and grant you the courage to do the right thing.

• 12 posts
    March 23, 2015 12:40 PM CET

my dear it is better for you to tell your Pastor so that you both can face the punishment. Dont try to abort at all that is not the solution. Please just go and meet your Pastor and ask God for mercy first cos the bible he that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaken them shall have mercy. 

• 6 posts
    March 23, 2015 5:22 PM CET

ok,even as we are not supposed to judge anyone i have to just tell you the blatant truth"you did not get pregnant by mistake". you both thought about sex first in your hearts,festered your minds on it. planned to have sex,to the point of even having sex more than once and without a condom. my dear i am an optimistic realist,has you both planned it and executed it together both of you will handle the consequences(that is after you have asked God for forgiveness of sin). so plan very well how you will reveal it to both parents and then tell your pastor,from then on you will have help in doing the proper thing. if you are working then get ready to have a baby,if a student get ready to miss school. your babys daddy too should get ready too as he will soon have responsibility with his pastoral calling. thats the reality,but you will also need to start thinking of the future and how you plan to handle it. it is time to really ask God for your purposein life too,as you need divine direction now more than ever

• 1 posts
    March 25, 2015 2:40 AM CET
    what if u die during the abortion? There is no forgiveness after death...
  • March 25, 2015 3:40 PM CET
    KHCites that made comments have said it all. I just want to say that It was not a mistake but it is an end result of the few minutes of abominable pleasure that you don't want. I'm not qualify to judge but my advice is don't abort, go to God ask for mercy and tell your pastor.
  • K T
    • 19 posts
    April 1, 2015 1:06 PM CEST

My dear, kindly go and inform the pastor and your parents. Don't consider abortion.

This actually happened to a friend of mine. Presently, both she (a worker in the church) and the guy (HoD in a church unit) both planned to abort but it was unsuccessful. At the end, the pastor got to know and suspended both of them.

Right now, the man is not even playing his fatherly role again to his own son and not even considering marrying the lady. He claimed the lady hypnotised him.

Though, the consequences might fall more on you, because my friend is not married to him due to the fact that the lady exposed the whole thing but its better you save your life. If not, the guy will keep on doing it to other ladies. Help the other innocent ladies who might want to fall victim of the same person.

• 7 posts
    April 18, 2015 3:27 PM CEST
    My dear, abortion is never an option. He said you should save him by not telling the pastor so how does he intend to save you? By aborting the baby??? 1 thing I know for sure is that if you save him by not telling the pastor, you haven't saved other ladies like you. He might repeat the same thing 2moro. Save him by telling the pastor. Since you both are under him, submit this to him. Submission!!! You both knew what you were going into and since u think u made a mistake, I advice that you should take responsibilities for your actions. God loves you Unconditionally. Be focused on pleasing him and doing his will.
    • 20 posts
    May 5, 2015 12:48 PM CEST
    Do the right thing,and damn the consequences. It pays to do the right thing. Do the right thing,and preserve your future. What kind of devilish pastor do you think he will turn into,if you go ahead with his plan? If you love him,expose him and preserve your futures!
    WARNING: Your man has serious CHARACTER-DEFECTS. Let him go back to the Holyghost,or he will wreck more havoc!

Get help@ http://goo.gl/Kjvtuk
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 5, 2015 12:52 PM CEST
    • 11 posts
    May 6, 2015 10:48 AM CEST
    Whether by mistake or not the deed as been done. What is more important to him: your baby and life or the ministry? And to you, are you ready to sacrifice your life and the innocent baby for his ministry? Is he married? If not you know what to do. My sincere counsel is that you both agree together and see the pastor but be careful taking anything in his house as he may end up aborting the baby. If he disagree then meet his parent or other senior friend/partner. Going together might safeguard the ministry and your lives together. Its well with you