Forums » Ladies Forum

Make him your No1

• 300 posts
    June 2, 2017 10:59 PM CEST
    One thing i want you ladies to take note of...

Jesus said I am the Way, the truth and the Life...

John 17:17' Santincfy them through thy truth, thy word is truth....

Jesus is the truth
    Thy word is the truth

Which means' Jesus is the Word...

Get this Word of God inside you. Study it day and night. Joshua 1:8 .You want prosperity and success in your marriahe, Then Study his word
    Study this word of God, meditate on it. It would direct and change your life Totally...
    If the Word is in you, it Means Jesus is in you...

Jesus in you...its Wonderful. There's nothing better than it. You need to grow and not be babes anymore....

Finally proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge him' and he shall direct your paths....

Don't be faster than God. Do you know more than him. He gave you your gender, the family you are, he created the heavens and earth. There's is none like him.

Your understanding is limited, it would fail you! Your understanding is fleshy.

Before you do anything ' Ask him. As simple as which cloth should you wear to that programme. Should you apply for that Job.
    Don't move faster than God

Some people make decisions already, and then announce to God. Somebody that died for you. And is ready if given another opportunity.
    While would he want to lead you wrong.

Make him No 1 in your life. Give him that space. That is what he wants and he would lead you aright.

In any Decision you want to make, make it a conscious effort to ask him....

I pray God to help us all...

Remain Joyful!