Forums » Ladies Forum

Fruits in Marriage

• 300 posts
    June 3, 2017 11:01 PM CEST
    Isa 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, that [it shall be] well [with him]: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

It shall be well with you, you shall eat tbr fruits of your doings...What you sow in marriage, he shall reap the fruits...

Continue doing what Jesus says...he is the one who we look up to Hebrews 12:2:
    Looking up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith........

Wherever you find yourself. Continue doing good. Don't do it because people are watching you. Even people are not there. Your father is in heaven and he is watching you. you shall eat the fruits of your doing..

If you sow wickedness...in your home, school , relationship whatever , ye shall get the fruits in return.

If ye sow Lies, stealing, cheating in your relationship, that's what you would get in return.

Give and it shall be given unto you...see You cannot out give God...
    You give what you have. In a relationship.. love, Keep on Loving, sooner or later, you reap the fruits in return...

Follow Jesus, be like him, follow his example. Don't do what he wouldn't do.
    Don't lie, steal, cheat, sow discord, always follow peace with all men. In Your marriage, apply these principles. Always seek the good of your partner.

God is greater than all. Once you are in him, nobody can pull you out of him . cos that what the bible says in

John 10:29' My father which Gave them to me is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my fathers hand. ....

Love God Ladies...it Pays to do so...

If you don't know him today' he is calling you unto himself, let him mould you into that virtuous woman, glowing in the glory of her father...

Be selfless, Have you not heard that he would supply all your needs according to his riches...
    If you don't give out, More would not come....

Since I was young, and now I am old..I have never seen the righteous forsaken , nor their seed beg for bread... Psalms 37:25

That is the word of God today'
    Surrender your life to Jesus, call on him, and he would come inside.

God bless you!