Forums » Ladies Forum

Recieve Your Miracle!

• 300 posts
    June 8, 2017 8:29 AM CEST
    Be Persistent

Our God is a God that shows so much mercies. He is always ready to shower his goodness on us. If you can just ask him, he is ready to answer your prayers.

Don't give up. You have to believe that you cannot remain the way you are. You also have to believe that he can do it. If you believe, all things are possible to him who believes ' Mark 9:23..

Look at the story of Blind Barthimaeus.
    Mark 10:48.
    And they charged him to be quiet, but he still continued shouting. Jesus , Son of David. Have mercy on me....

Bible says' And Jesus stood still....who is this that has been shouting/calling my name.....

You need to be persistent. In any area of your life, you need change. Call upon God today, because there is nothing he cannot do! Don't belittle him.
    Is it in your life, family, Academics, Relationship, spiritual growth.... Whatever it is...Jesus is ready to turn that situation around.
    Call upon him today. If you ask,' Ye shall receive. Matthew7:7

Look at another story in the book of Matthew 8: 2-3. The story touched me of Christ Compassion..
    Matthew 8:2-4King James Version (KJV)

2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Jesus is Always Ready to heal you! To give you what you want... He would not send you a way. I have never seen anywhere, where he was called to heal, that he said No!

He would say' My daughter' what do you want me to do for you......

Tell it to him, and you shall never be disappointed!

I await your Testimonies!
    For I shall share mine too...
    God bless you
    Have a glorious Day????????????