Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - Saturday, 10th of June, 2017

• 303 posts
    June 10, 2017 8:52 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

Hebrew 4:16 (KJV) - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Let's ensure we devote time to pray today, for it is in His presence we will find grace to help in TIME OF NEED.

PRAYER FOR KHC
    2 Thessalonians 3:1 (KJV)
    Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, let your word (the message of sexual sanctity) have a free course and be glorified among us in signs and wonders all through this year.

PRAYER FOR SGC
    John 6:68 (KJV)
    Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of your Word, establish all our new converts in the faith and in this church this year.

PRAYER FOR OURSELVES
    2 Corinthians 3:18
    But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Father, by the Holy Spirit empower my access to deeper revelation, so I can begin to experience new dimensions of your glory in my life

Have a blessed weekend.
    You're Highly Favored, Deeply Loved and Greatly Blessed