Forums » Ladies Forum

Be Content with what you have!

• 300 posts
    June 17, 2017 10:29 PM CEST
    We live in a world where we are surrounded with different distractions; Lust of the eyes, Lust of the flesh, and pride of life.
    You have to guard your heart with all diligence to control what goes in...because what goes in would determine what goes out...

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....
    What does the bible advises us...

Hebrews 13:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

God is our help, he would always meet our needs.
    You would definitely meet people more handsome than your partner, more spiritual, more articulated, more English spoken, more richer...But what do you do...

You carry your eyes away...You don't start praticising for affairs outside your home. You should know that all these would come...But know who you are as a child of God.
    Don't do Ojukokoro....
    Its One man, One wife....

Hebrews 13:4' Marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled! Adulterers and whoremongers , God would judged...

Don't be fooled or decieved!
    John 10:10' says The enemy comes only to steal, kill and destroy....

The person who is looking hot or fine, is just a trap of the devil to lure you away from God plan.
    God said he would never leave nor forsake you!

So if things are not going on well in your marriage , its not an avenue to go and seek the arms of another brother, its the time to get more closer to God and let him heal your home...

You have to follow God principles.. There are many wolves out there, looking for whom to but stand your ground and God would help you...

See what th bible says in

Matthew 10:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Be wise as serpents, Know when to run, when to wait, when to do the right thing, and also as harmless as Dove....

I pray God to give us more understanding of his word...
    I pray God to continue to lead us aright even as we follow his words and Love him more....