Forums » Ladies Forum

Stay Strong!

• 300 posts
    June 18, 2017 11:07 PM CEST
    For I know the thoughts that I think towards you declares the Lord, Thoughts of Good and not of evil... To give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

Many of us might be going through various challenges in our Lives. A disappointment, a failure. A set back. I want to tell you today. Stand up, dust it off and come out straight. You don't know the reason why that had to happen. But tell yourself something...

All things are working together for your good. What is it that God cannot turn around! God is not a man that lies...If he says he is working it out for your good, then that settles it.

Don't feel too bad with yourself, Don't let the devil take hold of you...
    Resist him and he would flees from you.
    Bible says' I have loved you with an everlasting love, so even before you made that mistake or committed that crime...he has forgiven you.

Don't be too hard on yourself and wallow back in sin.
    Did the guy leave you, you never saw it coming, Did you fail an exam, Did you compromise on your faith...

Wipe your tears.
    Matthew 11:28
    Come unto him all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest...

Pour in out all on him, move on and come out stronger. God has said in his word. Do not be afraid' Joshua 1:6' As I was with Moses, so I will be with you, I will not fail thee nor forsake thee!

Even when all seems not to be going on well... Praise God! It only lasts for a while..
    You should be expectant because Jesus is coming through for you. Joy cometh in the morning...

They that know their God, they shall b strong and do exploits...

Because you know your God' stay strong, its not the end of the road' its actually just the beginning...
    Stay strong, knowing that God is coming strong for you, and you shall do exploits!

Lastly' Hebrews 12:2
    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith, who for the joy that was coming, endured .......

Look unto Jesus' He was able to endure all that , the pain , shame ,trial and tribulations....
    Draw your strength from him.....

I pray God to continue to help us all...

God bless you!