Forums » Ladies Forum

Know what you want(1)

• 300 posts
    June 23, 2017 9:53 PM CEST
    We are created by God in his image and after his likeness...we should therefore exhibits ways of our father...

As we grow, we get to learn more from him, we know what is right and wrong. We know all the good things from the bad ones.

Christ has showed us the way such that , its left for us to make the decisions.
    You want a Blessed marriage, its all in his word, financial prosperity, Academic excellence etc... name it. He has shown us the way...
    Let's start with Deuteronomy30:19

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

He said Choose Life..What is Life...
    Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the Life!

John 1:
    Says In him was Life..., and the life was the light of men...That is in Christ was Life'

Jesus is Life...choose Jesus Today.

So its left for us actually.
    I tell people . what kind of life, Marriage do you want. Ask yourself?

Be sincere with yourself. The type of decisions you make today would determine the kind of marriage you want.

If you know you cannot marry a guy, Why do you then go into a relationship with him in the first place!

Ladies these should be your discipline and core values. There's no point beating around the bush! If he doesn't meet the God standards...please Move on.

First things first, You have to know what you want. What do you want?

I pray God to help us in Jesus name.
    Amen!
    • 1 posts
    July 21, 2017 12:09 PM CEST
    Amen