Forums » Proverbs - Review

Proverbs Chapter 6 (A)

• 21 posts
    July 3, 2017 8:03 PM CEST
    Proverbs 6:6 KJV
    Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

I taking a brief look at this chapter early this morning and my heart got stuck with this verse

Why did Great King Solomon make a comparison with Ants?

I learnt something new about the Ants

1. They are unidentifiable. If you see 10 Ants on a pathway, no matter how you try you cannot say, this is the first ant, thus is the 2nd, this is male, this is female

2. Ants work with unique diversity in Unity.

3. They are prudent creatures. Teaching us to adopt and adapt the attitude of saving and investment

4. Ants are always working together, walking together and doing things together

5. They possess the attitude of chance. Giving every other person the opportunity to try. (Yes I can do it, but you can also if you just try)

6. They know when it's time to go out and the time to come in! (Rarely do you see an ant in the rain)

There are many more lessons that we can learn from this tiny little Creatures

Proverbs 6:10-11 KJV
    Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: [11] So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Youths arise and work. Not about the money, but about the future

Let is be slaves for our future not masters of the present

Proverbs 6:12-15 KJV
    A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. [13] He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; [14] Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. [15] Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

A time shall come and it's time that would tell when time shall come
    This post was edited by Joshua Temiloluwa Oguntegbe at July 3, 2017 8:05 PM CEST