Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2017

• 303 posts
    July 13, 2017 8:50 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

LEVITICUS 6:12-13

The fire must always be burning on the altar. It must never go out. The priest will burn wood on it every morning. He will lay the burnt offering on the fire and burn the fat of the fellowship offering.
    The fire must always be burning on the altar. It must never go out.

EPHESIANS 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

• Worship God, He has made you more than a conqueror through His love in Christ Jesus.
    • Father, in the name of Jesus, endue me afresh with the spirit of grace and supplication in this prophetic season of THAT WHICH IS GOOD, so I can remain on fire in my prayer life.
    • Father, by the Holy Ghost, strengthen me with might in my inner man so I can continue to prevail on the altar of prayers.
    • Father, in the name of Jesus, every strong man over our lives and destiny is destroyed. We are set free.
    • Father, in the name of Jesus, we receive supernatural provision for our partners and members.
    • Father, in the name of Jesus, surprise us this month, do that which is good in our lives.
    • Pray in the Spirit.
    • Thank God for answered prayers.

have a great day!!!