Forums » Ladies Forum

It Cant Work!

• 300 posts
    July 19, 2017 9:57 PM CEST
    Do not be unequally yoked!

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

These are some of the mistake people make while settling down. Don't say you would manage him if you know he is not spiritually sound.

You know where you are coming from, you know how far you have grown in Christ...
    What fellowship does righteousness have with unrighteousness.
    Yet you know he drinks, clubs and party.. , You know he doesnt believe in one girlfriend, you know he carry girls around...But you are the church girl , and he is all over you...and you say he would change, or you are drawn all over by his attention for you. He loves you, and you love him...I can still curtail him a bit...

That's what you think.. Sooner or later, You accept, he begins to touch you in places you don't expect and begins to ask you for Jeru Trap.....you deny him the first time, he continues consistently, and gradually your defence is falling and you are gone shot!

Listen to me carefully, What communion doth light have with darkness...
    Yes , you didn't plan on doing that..but see where you got yourself, see who you surrounded yourself with. Don't be carried away by the pleasures of this world. He is a fine boy, at least he goes to church...
    You shouldn't even be near such people in the first place! You run, and let your No be No. Its not by force.

You need somebody that would be enough by the grace and fear of God in them to stand the storms of time...

You need to make a decision to know what type of Guy you want. Yes he might not show his spirituality...But by their fruits, you shall know them..

Does he Love and fear God. Would he lead you in the way of Christ, would he encourage you to serve God..

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall reap....

I want you to ponder on these words...
    Can two work together except they agree...
    Do you have to bend your spiritual rules just to please him.
    Does he fear your God, and respect God, or he just makes a mockery out of it...

Bible says in psalms 14:1
    The fool has said in his heart, there is no God!

He might not say it literally, but their actions say it all. No Regard for God at all!
    You should run away from such ......

I see a lot of young ladies making the same mistake over and over again...
    What fellowship does light have with darkness...

Please be Careful. Be wise as serpent and calm as Dove! Do not let the devil decieve you....

Remain Blessedā¤
    This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at July 19, 2017 9:58 PM CEST