Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS- THURDSAY, JULY 20, 2017

• 303 posts
    July 19, 2017 10:14 PM CEST

Good Morning Beloved!!!

We learnt about capacity and hunger for God's supply at service in Shouts of Grace Center yesterday and I'd love us to pray concerning this, because God is not a wasteful God, He'll only give to those who are hungry for his supply, and how much he'll give depends on your capacity to contain it. We're in a season where God wants to pour out His goodness, we'll benefit from it MAXIMALLY in Jesus' name.

MATTHEW 25:15, ESV

To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITY. Then he went away.

EXODUS 16:4, 15-18, TLB

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Look, I’m going to rain down food from heaven for them. Everyone can go out each day and GATHER AS MUCH FOOD AS HE NEEDS. And I will test them in this, to see whether they will follow my instructions or not... When the people of Israel saw it they asked each other, “What is it?” And Moses told them, “It is the food Jehovah has given you. Jehovah has said for everyone to GATHER AS MUCH AS IS NEEDED FOR HIS HOUSEHOLD—about two quarts for each person.” So the people of Israel went out and gathered it—some getting more and some less before it melted on the ground, and there was just enough for everyone. Those who gathered more had nothing left over and those who gathered little had no lack! Each home had just enough.

1. Worship God because He wants to do that which is good for you.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I lay a demand for the good things you have made available for me in Christ Jesus, I receive supply of health, of finances, of excellence and much more.

3. Father, I build capacity so I can receive much more from you in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, I receive grace to hunger for much more, I am not satisfied with being small, I am not satisfied with mediocrity, I benefit maximally from what God has made available for me in Christ Jesus.

5. Pray in the Spirit

6. Thank God for answered prayers.

Have a Great Day!!!