Forums » Ladies Forum

Dont let it Defile you!

• 300 posts
    July 24, 2017 9:56 AM CEST
    That which Cometh out of the mouth is what defiles a man...

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

What is coming out of your mouth...what are you thinking of...because you first think of a thing before you say it.
    It should be goodness, Good news ,Joy, testimonies, blessings, I would be great in life, I can make it. This is the least I shall ever be!
    You should watch your thoughts...cos out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh...
    Dont let Negative thoughts come out and defile you!
    Stop it, cast it down! Once you see its not edifying, then you know its the devil suggesting those thoughts to you. You nullify it with the words of God In you...
    For the weapons of our welfare are not carnal , but they are mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, bringing into captivity, every thought to the obedience of Christ....2nd Corinthians 10:4

You have to be in control of your spirit, and bring it Into the obedience of Christ. You cannot afford to allow the flesh lead you.
    Why because; if you live after the flesh, it leads to Death. But if you allow the spirit to lead you, it tendeth to life.

That's why you need to be spiritually conscious, in Word and in prayer...

I have found out that things you struggle with, once you have a devoted life of prayer and Word, you overcome it easily...
    You dont struggle with it..

Guard your heart with all diligence, what do you listen to, who do you listen to, what do you watch, what do you allow to enter into your heart....

These are the things that later manifest...
    Repetition is a strong tool , even in academics.
    The more you read a thing, it sticks and stays....
    Read more of the bible, listen more to Godly messages and Music, and be sincere in your wanting to move closer to God...

You might not know it, but they would help you in keeping your hearts pure and right with God...

God bless you