Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - FRIDAY, JULY 28, 2017

• 303 posts
    July 28, 2017 8:51 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

PSALM 85:1-3; 6-8; 10-12, TLB

Lord, you have poured out amazing blessings on this land! You have restored the fortunes of Israel, and forgiven the sins of your people—yes, covered over each one, so that all your wrath, your blazing anger, is now ended. Oh, revive us! Then your people can rejoice in you again. Pour out your love and kindness on us, Lord, and grant us your salvation. I am listening carefully to all the Lord is saying—for he speaks peace to his people, his saints, if they will only stop their sinning. Mercy and truth have met together. Grim justice and peace have kissed! Truth rises from the earth, and righteousness smiles down from heaven. Yes, the Lord pours down his blessings on the land, and it yields its bountiful crops.

1. Think back and thank God for all the good things He has done in times past, how He has poured down blessings, for His protection. Bless him for the substitutionary work that Jesus came to accomplish for us.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, pour out your blessings, your kindness and amazing love on me and all that concerns me.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, pour out your blessings upon everything that pertains to me, let the heavens be open over my relationship, marriage, career, academics, ministry, children, finances.

4. Father, we pray for our members that may be going through the storms of life.Father speak peace. We have God's shalom.

5. Pray in the Spirit.

6. Thank God for answered prayers.

Have a Great Day!!!