Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - SUNDAY, JULY 30, 2017

• 303 posts
    July 30, 2017 3:07 PM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

1 Samuel 15:19, GNB

Israel's majestic God does not lie or change his mind. He is not a human being—he does not change his mind."

Genesis 49:25-26, ERV

The God of your father who helps you. "May God All-Powerful bless you and give you blessings from the sky above and from the deep below. May he give you blessings from breast and womb. My parents had many good things happen to them. And I, your father, was blessed even more. Your brothers left you with nothing. But now I pile all my blessings on you, as high as a mountain.

Psalm 85:10, ERV

The LORD will give us many good things. The ground will grow many good crops. 

1. Worship God, He never fails, He stays truthful to His Word, He is dependable, He is reliable.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, we receive day-by-day help.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, do that which is good in my life, do the supernatural, do signs that will cause men to marvel and wonder.

4. Father, we pray for our members, partners and pastor, open the flood gates of heaven and rain your blessings upon us.

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, strengthen us in our inner man, help us to walk in love.

6. Pray in the Spirit

7. Thank God for answered prayers.

Have a Great Day!!!