Forums » Proverbs - Review

Proverbs Chapter 17

• 21 posts
    July 31, 2017 8:13 AM CEST
    Proverbs 17:14-15 KJV
    The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with. [15] He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord .

The tips and tops of the Biafra and roots trying to take out a nation now is alarming

And this scripture tells us that there is a giant in every man. Either good or bad, so whichever button we click, attracts same response from the receiver

Recruit not violence, but inhibit peace and agitate joy

Proverbs 17:1 A meal of bread and water in contented peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.
    Proverbs 17:5 Whoever mocks poor people, insults their Creator; gloating over misfortune is a punishable crime.
    Proverbs 17:6 Old people are distinguished by grandchildren; children take pride in their parents.
    Proverbs 17:11 Criminals out looking for nothing but trouble won't have to wait long - they'll meet it coming and going!
    Proverbs 17:15 Whitewashing bad people and throwing mud on good people are equally abhorrent to God.
    Proverbs 17:16 What's this? Fools out shopping for wisdom! They wouldn't recognize it if they saw it! One Who Knows Much Says Little
    Proverbs 17:19 The person who courts sin, marries trouble; build a wall, invite a burglar.
    Proverbs 17:20 A bad motive can't achieve a good end; double-talk brings you double trouble.
    Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired.
    Proverbs 17:24 The perceptive find wisdom in their own front yard; fools look for it everywhere but right here.
    Proverbs 17:28 Even dunces who keep quiet are thought to be wise; as long as they keep their mouths shut, they're smart.

Can't stop laughing when I read verse 16 again

Verse 22.... Smile always and be happy. The joy you possess is greater than the challenges that you face

Let's be practical.. The life in the Bible is just too much that as the story builds I'm the dailies, so is the word telling us about the end results of what we're seeing

Cos I'm rich doesn't give me the right to downwash the poor

Proverbs 17:2 A wise servant takes charge of an unruly child and is honored as one of the family.
    Proverbs 17:3 As silver in a crucible and gold in a pan, so our lives are assayed by God.
    Proverbs 17:4 Evil people relish malicious conversation; the ears of liars itch for dirty gossip.
    Proverbs 17:10 A quiet rebuke to a person of good sense does more than a whack on the head of a fool.

We build with our words, we destroy with our hearts... Don't keep it until you're thinking evil. Express to the Lord by renewal daily with the word

Prayers: In Jesus Name, Father we run to your hiding place and we pray that under your wings shall you keep us from the evils of the night. In Jesus Name we pray Amen
    This post was edited by Joshua Temiloluwa Oguntegbe at July 31, 2017 8:23 AM CEST