Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - FRIDAY, AUGUST 4, 2017

• 303 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:10 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

Hosea 4:6, NLT

My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. Since you priests refuse to know me, I refuse to recognize you as my priests. Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children.

1 Corinthians 1:30, GWT

You are partners with Christ Jesus because of God. Jesus has become our wisdom sent from God, our righteousness, our holiness, and our ransom from sin

Colossians 1:9 ,NIV

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives

1. Worship God for His love.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I am not ignorant of what you have made available for me, for my victory, for my provision, for my success through Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. I am taught by the Holy Spirit.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, fill me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, we have God's wisdom, we will not shi-marry

5. Pray in the Spirit.

6. Thank God for answered prayers

Have a Great Day!!!