Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - SUNDAY, AUGUST 6, 2017

• 303 posts
    August 6, 2017 8:07 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

PSALM 20:1-5, GWT

For the choir director; a psalm by David. The LORD will answer you in times of trouble. The name of the God of Jacob will protect you. 

He will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion. 

He will remember all your grain offerings and look with favour on your burnt offerings. Selah 

He will give you your heart's desire and carry out all your plans. 

We will joyfully sing about your victory. We will wave our flags in the name of our God. The LORD will fulfil all your requests. 

1. Worship God for His love, grace and faithfulness.
    2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive help in times of trouble, I am protected and defended, I am shielded by favour.
    3. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive supernatural help; I receive day-by-day help.
    4. Father, remember all my grain offerings, look with favour upon my burnt offerings and open the flood gates of heaven over my finances, I will reap my reward
    5. Father, in the name of Jesus, give our members, partners and pastors their hearts desires.
    6. Pray in the Spirit.
    7. Thank God for answered prayers. Joyfully sing about God’s victory for us. Thank Him that He has fulfilled all our requests.

Have a Great Day!!!