Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2017

• 303 posts
    August 8, 2017 8:29 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

Psalm 25:12 – 15, ESV

When people choose to follow the LORD, he shows them the best way to live. They will enjoy good things, and their children will get the land God promised. The LORD tells his secrets to his followers. He teaches them about his agreement. I always look to the LORD for help. Only he can free me from my troubles.

1 John 3:21 – 23, GWT

Dear friends, if our conscience doesn't condemn us, we can boldly look to God and receive from him anything we ask. We receive it because we obey his commandments and do what pleases him. This is his commandment: to believe in his Son, the one named Jesus Christ, and to love each other as he commanded us.

1. Worship God for His love, for his goodness and faithfulness. Thank Him for this brand new day. Thank Him for yourself, your family, friends, KHC, our members and pastors.
    2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I choose the way of the Lord, I reverence you, and I know the best way to live. I live the life of an overcomer.
    3. Father, in the name of Jesus, I will enjoy the good of this land. Nigeria yields her increase to us in the mighty name of Jesus.
    4. Holy Spirit, introduce yourself to me afresh, I want to go deeper and deeper in my relationship with you. Help me fall in love with you more and more every day.
    5. Father, in the name of Jesus, I walk in Love just as you have commanded.
    6. Pray in the Spirit.
    7. Thank God for answered Prayers

Have A Great Day!!