Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017

• 303 posts
    August 31, 2017 7:43 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

PSALM 24:7-10, KJV

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

ISAIAH 43:19, NLT

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

1. Worship God for His faithfulness over your life.

2. Thank Him for all the things you passed through in the month of August, thank him because all those things are working together for your good. Forget not His benefits, thank Him for provision, protection, your salvation.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, do a new thing in my life, do the impossible, do the supernatural, do what has been unheard of in my life, family, relationship and marriage, career, ministry, academics, in our nation. Suprise me oh Lord!!!

4. Father, I come in the authority given to me in the name of Jesus, I pronounce judgement against every gate, every door, every hinderance that is standing against my destiny, that is standing against my marital fulfilment, that is standing against my financial dominion. They all come crumbling down in the name of Jesus.

5. Holy Spirit, introduce yourself to me afresh, I want to get intimate with you. Help me pant after you as the deer pants for the water brooks.

6. Pray in the Spirit.

7. Thank Abba-Father for answered prayers.

Have a Great Day

• 172 posts
    September 1, 2017 2:11 AM CEST
    Amen Amen Amen!