Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2017

• 303 posts
    October 10, 2017 7:47 AM CEST

GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

EPHESIANS 6:18, NIV

And pray in the Spirit ON ALL OCCASIONS with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and ALWAYS KEEP ON PRAYING FOR ALL THE LORD'S PEOPLE.

1. Father, we worship You, for you are Faithful and true, we thank you for your mercies and loving kindnesses this morning.

2. Father, help our ladies and mothers to be a capable, intelligent, and virtuous women – faithful, diligent, generous and spiritually strong. May the law of love and kindness always be in my heart and on my lips. Father, help them to be loving and excellent wives to their husbands so that he will be able to trust confidently and unreservedly in them. May they greatly enrich his life, comforting, encouraging and doing him good as long as there is life within me.

3. Father God, We Pray for our Men and Fathers. Give them wisdom to be the leader You have called them to be -- in their homes and in business. Give them guidance as they strive to be the leader You want them to be in their homes, at their place of employment, and in the community in which they live. Help them to lead with integrity and be an example of You to others.

4. Pray in the Spirit.

5. Thank God for answered prayers.

HAVE A GREAT DAY - YOU ARE LOVED