Forums » Couples

We are married and we disocvered we are both AS!

• April 7, 2015 7:37 AM CEST

What advise will you give us? We are married and we discovered we are both AS! I am scared. I deliberately run from Jeru trip so as to avoid pregnancy and my husband is getting angry all the time. Please advise.

• April 9, 2015 8:38 AM CEST
    U dnt need those fears bcos from my little knowledge of health/medicine, there is a good chance of u havin 2 to 3 healthy kids and from my little knowledge/experience on faith & prayer, there are good chances of having complete healthy babies all through.(see ur doctor for more medical advice pls)
    • 73 posts
    May 7, 2016 7:06 PM CEST
    I had to Google it. Please read and have faith. God can give you 2 or 3 healthy kids. SHALOM!

I'm a living testimony of an AS genotype married to another. To God's glory we have two beautiful girls today who are both AS's. However, I'll like to stress the point that it takes an intimate relationship with God and having faith in Him to enter into such relationships.

On the other hand, a very close friend of mine who is an AS got married to another AS. Well as things turned out it took the wife several years to conceive finally when she did, she gave birth to an SS, but to make matters worse the baby later on died. My brothers and sisters this affected their marital union they had to part ways after many years of marriage.

My advice is to please, pray and seek God's face before you enter into any relationship.