Forums » Couples

I am the one in charge of providing for my family

• May 21, 2015 6:59 AM CEST

I am the one in charge of providing for my family because my husband couldn't get a job. Initially I was enjoying it but now I get irritated easily. Please advise me on how to hanlde this.

• 2 posts
    May 27, 2015 2:08 PM CEST

That is the nature of human! Even men tends to complain when they are the only one providing for the home, but you dont have to be tired or irritated. Because you can do all things through christ that strenghtens you. You are his helper, he needs more of your help now, he needs you to be there for him and the children. So stand firm at his side in prayer, encouragements and support. Encourage him to start something. I believe God has a better plan for your family and it will manifest in Jesus name. Stay blessed

• 26 posts
    January 26, 2016 4:09 PM CET

You need to try to pryerfully re-focus and re-align with God's word about the place of your husband as head.

No sane man is happy to seat at home to be fed rather than been a bread winner.

Encourage him and both of you should stand together in prayers with fasting for a change. A new job or a new business as God would have it.

Cheer him up when he is down and I am sure Standing with God - this too shall pass away.