Forums » Couples

She brought some blackish liquid in a bottle that I should drink

• June 11, 2015 7:50 AM CEST

We have been trusting God for the fruit of the womb. We are born again. My mother inlaw came in yesterday and brought some blackish liquid in a bottle that I should drink. To my surprise, my husband said I should drink it. I have not drank it yet and he has refused to talk to me. How do I handle this?

• 3 posts
    June 11, 2015 9:17 AM CEST
    Do not drink it. You were not even there when they mixed it. I was in your position and I told them I am not going to anywhere to drink anything but that they should give me some time to partner with God and God answered me that same month. Get something black, maybe honey and mix it in the same bottle and drink. Shikena. Let your husband see you drink it.
    • 3 posts
    June 11, 2015 9:18 AM CEST
    Challenge God to it. He doesn't like to share his glory with anyone. He will surely answer.
    • 19 posts
    June 11, 2015 11:20 AM CEST
    My dear, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't drink it. I will talk to my pastor about it since I am born again. Then I will seek the face of the Lord. God doesn't share His glory with man, remember what happened to Herod. My dear this is a test of your faith. What if u drink it and you get pregnant, they wil say its d black liquid dat got u pregnant and who knows what kind of child u wil give birth to after that. Show your love for God by standing strong through this test. God will not disappoint you.

Grace.
    • 13 posts
    June 13, 2015 7:31 AM CEST
    As a believer it's not a welcome idea, our trust should be in God not the works of flesh
    • 73 posts
    May 28, 2016 10:52 PM CEST
    Hey! God have mercy. What do they take you for, a fool? God forbid. Don't drink it please. Prayer earnestly and ask God to open your husband's eye to see what that substance is all about so that he'll be the one to support you where necessary. Some of the husband's have been bewitched so bad that they are morons ready to dance to the tune of their mothers. A loving mother-in-law will not wake up and bring anything to you to drink know that it could as well be her daughter and she'll not approve of such. Pray without season. God will definitely visit you and we shall partake in your celebration. Congratulations in advance dearie.