Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is it worth waiting for?

• January 24, 2015 9:18 AM CET
    I have been in a relationship wit a man for the past 9yrs. I got a 2yrs visa last 3mnth ago n he has travelled now. Bt I beg him to do court wedding wit men but he refused. No introduction before he left, bt some of his family members wanted us to do something bt he refused I said he wants to go n when he comes back we can do smtin. Bt I want to ask,is it what waiting for.
  • January 24, 2015 5:28 PM CET
    I don't think so, for 9years? He is leaving now not even an introduction? Please is not at all,.. Left for me the guy is not serious with you.. He has travel overseas now, he does not even know when he is coming back,.. Am sure you are not getting any younger... Please just move on with your life o.... Think seriously about it.. The Lord will see your through
    • 2 posts
    January 25, 2015 2:45 PM CET
    Its a sign that he is not committed to the relationship u claim to have üith Him.Pray about this for proper guidiance
  • January 25, 2015 3:32 PM CET
    9yrs and no comitment not enven introduction! Whatz d guarantee he will be back after 2yrs not to talk of marrying u.
    He also want 2 be free frm any form of obligation and comitment.
    I tink u shld move on wit ur life dear, he his not worth waitin for.
    • 3 posts
    January 26, 2015 8:15 PM CET

Take cover!!!

• January 27, 2015 9:47 AM CET

MOVE YOUR LIFE TO ANOTHER LEVEL BECAUSE AGE WILL ALWAYS TELL ON YOU! GOODLUCK!!!

• 3 posts
    January 27, 2015 1:11 PM CET
    Sis. Abeg leave the man he is not meant for you and dnt bé surprised that he will comeback from oversea with a woman. As Pst. Dunamis used to say" it doesnt take eternity for a man to propose" . Moreover, you cannot put your life on hold for nine years for a man that doesnt worth it. Get your life back and start a fresh. Stay bless!
    • 16 posts
    January 30, 2015 5:40 AM CET
    9 years is a long time. I agree with what everyone else has said but I suggest you have a serious conversation with him first (it might be a good idea to have someone you both respect to be there). Ask him to explain why he's making this stance. Then you tell him your side of the story. If he's been with you for 9 years he loves you and hopefully he will listen. Two cannot walk together unless they agree.

Depending on his response, some prayer and good counsel. You will know if it's worth waiting for.
  • January 30, 2015 1:49 PM CET

I dont think the guy in questin is serious.... You need God's guidance in this situation dear.

• 19 posts
    January 31, 2015 1:27 AM CET
    9yrs is a really lng tym. From his actions, i will say he is nt d committed type. My sister u r nt getting any younger.