Forums » Sophia's Forum

There is no limitation on your life because of the Blessing

• 93 posts
    July 8, 2015 7:50 AM CEST

There are so many dreams, desires, aspirations and longings in our hearts that sometimes one can get overwhelmed by them and with the thoughts of how possible it could be to ever get those desires fulfilled. I believe God has placed in the heart of every man the desire to be someone relevant. The deep longings of our hearts crave to be fulfilled.

But along the way our childhood dreams and desire to reach the skies become dashed. Situations, circumstances, people around and then life happens and we begin to doubt if those dreams were ever meant to become a reality. We begin to feel all those dreams were a waste of time. You tell yourself to wake up from your sleep and face reality, face the harshness of life that says dreams are to remain dreams never to be accomplished.

But I have great news for you out there, dreams can actually come to pass, dreams can become a reality and your deepest and greatest heart desire can come to pass. Now your dream may be different from mine and mine bigger than yours, it does not really matter. What matters is the ability of our God to turn your irrelevance into relevance.

God never designed man to struggle before becoming great. He simply designed man to be great. Greatness was part of the design. Mans entire wiring and configuration was for greatness. No wonder we crave for it so much.

Gen 1:28
    ' And God blessed them and God said to them, 'Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the face of the earth'.

This statement from the mouth of God Almighty sentenced man to a life of greatness. Every desire to be great, to be all your heart desires in God is a possibility be cause of the blessing.

You may be feeling like there are limitations, barriers, boundaries or ceilings, telling you how far you can go, how much you can achieve. The economy, your gender, your temperament, looks, natural abilities or lack of them are not what qualifies or disqualifies you. Don't believe that lie. Your background is not strong enough reason for your back to be on the ground in life. You can stand before kings, sit among kings and become a person of relevance.

You are not for the back. You are not a dead dog. You are not among the poor, among the less privileged. You are part of the special few, part of the celebrity.

All these is available because of the Blessing. You are blessed already, not hoping or struggling to be blessed. You have been qualified by Jesus' finished work on Calvary. Jesus paid the price for your blessing. It is already paid for. He paid His all that you may have it all. Believe it, receive and claim it.

Fill your consciousness and sub consciousness with the Blessing. Declaring it over yourself all time, ' I am blessed'. You are blessed because that is your reality.

• July 8, 2015 4:01 PM CEST
    I am blessed and highly favoured
  • August 26, 2015 4:42 PM CEST

Glory!!! I am blessed greatly.

God Bless you mama....