Forums » Singles' Discussion

We are very close but he has not said anything.

• July 19, 2015 8:11 AM CEST

There is this friend of mine. We are very close but he has not said anything. I have fallen hopelessly in love with him, and and yet he would say anything. What should I do?

• 26 posts
    July 19, 2015 12:37 PM CEST
    Although you are in a position where you do not want to hear this, the truth is until he says something then you guys are just friends. Because he might not have such in mind and he might just be a good friend of your with no string attached.

You need to separate yourself emotionally and this will usually mean cutting communication and all means you can so that your mind can be clear enough to pray and hear God about who your partner should be.

Please do not enslave yourself to your feelings.
    This post was edited by Olusegun EFUWAPE at July 19, 2015 12:39 PM CEST
    • 8 posts
    July 19, 2015 10:05 PM CEST
    A very bitter pile to swallow now for you but very essential is you take a break of that friendship. Why? Cos you've got who you'll be receiving already if God is leading somebody else to you - you're already attached to him.
    Even, let's assume he'll at later time say what you're expecting, don't you think before then, with your present state of mind do something funny which will send wrong signal to him?
    • 212 posts
    August 5, 2015 5:58 PM CEST

I know how you feel. I totally understand and that why ladies need to learn how to protect their emotional speace from men who lead you on but really say nothing or men who say something to have you in bed. Our emotional space is very important and not every man that comes around should be allowed to deposit else you loose guard and start having sex. I advice you stop hoping on him and put yourself together. If you knew how God sees you and how priceless you are, you would take your purpose more seriously and take time to do God'swill. A man would find you.Please stop hoping on this dude.Men smell desperation like vultures smell dead things.Please ,make yourself more valuable and withdraw from him and see if he then comes around. if he does not .your life just got better,move on

• August 6, 2015 7:28 PM CEST

Dont expect him to say something bcos he might eventually not say anything and since you are anticipating, you may end up feel disappointed and see the guy as a bad person which he is not, thats y i tell people to define their relationship from the beginning so that you will not be having unnecesary emotional attachement. Cut off the relationship and seek God's face bcos obviously if he eventually say smfin you will be confused and apparantely you will not hear God well bcos emotion is involved. So my dear sis ABEG SHIFT GO FRONT!!!!!!!!!