Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have a baby girl out of wedlock

• July 22, 2015 8:24 AM CEST

I have a baby girl out of wedlock. Nobody is looking my way again. Will I ever get married again?

• 60 posts
    July 22, 2015 1:12 PM CEST
    Don't focus on the condition but the One who knew before you were formed and still allow you into the world, and he said none shall lack her mate, also His word says for everything under the sun, there is a purpose. The key is establishing a strong and sweet relationship with Him, He's the perfect match maker. The same way you will do things to win the attention of an individual, do the same to God
    • 26 posts
    July 22, 2015 8:12 PM CEST
    I know a good friend who had a baby in her early 20s, and I can tell u that this November she will be getting married all Glory to God.

Yes you have a baby but remember God has not given up on you. If you have not turned to God fully yet please do that because HE alone can re-write what man seems Is over and lost. Keep living, keep close to God and your man will come soon. And please don't keep your child secret let who over comes know that you have a child.
    Your man will love you accept you and will not leave you because of your child. Be blessed
    • 1 posts
    August 8, 2015 7:56 PM CEST
    I also have a child out of wedlock nd I just don't believe only an also convinced dat as long as I have a close relationship with God he will surely do wat human understanding cannot comprehend. so my dear don't make it an issue to worry over, Love God, Love ur daughter. remember d song writer dat says 'What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer'.
  • August 11, 2015 10:53 PM CEST
    Having a child out of wedlock is not a barrier but u have to build up a good relationship with God. For with God nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.
    • 4 posts
    August 12, 2015 2:08 AM CEST
    The Lord will compensate u big time
    • 1 posts
    August 12, 2015 10:23 AM CEST

hmmm. am a living testimony. I have a son out of wedlock,  got married on the 20th June 2015 to  a single Guy. i did my Traditional wedding and a church wedding. Attended by Men of God. i havent stopped thanking God. please work for God he will work for you. they are not coming now but your own hubby will come for you when u least expected. Please my sister love your child she will talk to God on your behalf. If u are still in sin please stop it. work for God in his vineyard he will surprise. He makes all things beautiful in his own time.

• 212 posts
    August 12, 2015 10:36 AM CEST

yes you can.I concur with the comments above