Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

KHC Monthly Partners' Letter - August 2015

• August 4, 2015 10:54 PM CEST

Dearest KHC Partners,

"Not that I seek or am eager for [ your ] gift, but I do seek and am eager for the fruit which increases to your credit [ the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to your account ]. And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."  (Php 4:17,19, AMP)

How my heart so much bless you and yours! Thanks for your seed and your support for Kisses and Huggs Club! You have in no small measure, enable KHC to take giant strides and to reach more more people across the world.

Maybe you don't know, the reality is that your seed sown will command a huge harvest for you in Jesus name! We have become partakers of harvest of souls in this ministry!

Everyday, on KHC, people are getting born again, baptized in the Holy Ghost, getting healed emotionally and marriages are being restored.

The site's page view stands at over seventy thousand daily and our facebook page currently has over a hundred thousand fans. The impact and the opportunity to reach souls that God has given us is huge and I am specially thanking you for enabling us and making it easy for us to reach more people.

We share together in the fruits that accrue from the souls into our eternal account and I pray daily for you that God will increase you more and more and open more doors of financial blessings and increase in Jesus name!
    Dear partners, we have some gifts for you during KHC Campmeeting. (30th Oct - 1st Nov) Endeavour to be there if you can, it will be a glorious meeting indeed.

I pray specially for you that this month will be a fulfilling month for you. You will see God in dimensions you have not seen before and He will fill your mouth with laughter in Jesus name!

You are so much dear to our hearts and I am sure God delights in you as well. Anything about souls touches God. You will not miss it in your marriage. God will honour His word in your life. It can only get better, God bless you!

• August 5, 2015 1:09 PM CEST

Amen & Amen in Jesus name!

It can only get better, God bless KHC!

• 10 posts
    August 17, 2015 12:28 PM CEST

Amen in Jesus Mighty Name

• 2 posts
    August 31, 2015 10:18 AM CEST

Amen and Amen