Forums » Singles' Discussion

She thinks I am cheating on her

• August 8, 2015 8:00 AM CEST

I really love my fiancee but she thinks I am cheating on her because I opened up to her about my past. She keeps suspecting me I am getting tired, Yet I believe she is meant for me. What can I do to handle this?

• 60 posts
    August 8, 2015 9:00 PM CEST
    No true believer should live in suspicion except your actions give room for that, its simply logic for a believer "if you commit sin with me, it won't be long before you commit sin against me" so its either you've done the same thing you confessed to her with her before or you've not turned the corner, you can't turn the corner and it won't show, so check yourself have you truly left the act? There must be a clear cut difference, check it again and if you've truly turned the corner and she's still not comfortable, then sit her down and take your place as the driver, let her know the consequences, no matter how sure you are of her being the one, you don't need a woman who doesn't believe in you or your word. If after the talk she refuse to change? Man, she's not your mate, leave her and move on or you'll end up in your married life trying to prove and repair what was never spoilt. Be the head even if it not easy especially if your emotions is now involved, teach her the place of trust by action not words only. God bless you
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 10, 2015 4:10 PM CEST