Forums » Couples

She is the daddy of the house, I am tired

• August 14, 2015 7:32 AM CEST

My wife has no time for our little boy because of her work. She leaves early and closes late. In fact, I am the mummy of the house, cooking and cleaning the house, taking care of the boy, because I get home earlier, while she is the daddy of the house. She comes home, food is ready, she eats and sleeps. Now, I am tired. I have been doing it out of love, but the love has disappeared. How can I handle this?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at August 14, 2015 8:01 AM CEST
  • August 14, 2015 12:50 PM CEST

I understand how you feel. Your wife coming home late and meeting food does not make her daddy. I think you need to understand that this is just a season and that the sacrifice will be worth it eventually. Taking care of your son while she is away at work is a priceless seed which God will definitely reward you for. However if it is affecting you and you can no longer cope, you can always work things out to make all of you happy as a family. Your wife should look for another job. She should also look for a way to make sure her presence is felt both to your son and you. Tell her to quit the job, her family and marriage is worth more than all the money in the world. 

• 73 posts
    May 17, 2016 12:01 PM CEST
    Wow! Wonderful daddy, your blessings will be enormous l assure you. Thumb-up for you for real. May God of increase bless you abundantly in Jesus name. Amen.

Pastor Sophia has adviced rightly. I'll have to add that you go about her change of job prayerfully. It's sure that things happen first in the spiritual world before they come to the physical. As a Christian Father l know you are, please go to God that instituted marriage tell him what exactly you need, it will work effectively when you do it in agreement with your wife. Well, you did not tell us how she feels about it, she may not be happy about it but it's a matter of can't help for her but whereby she's comfortable about it, seek God face earnestly, He knows that aspect is your wife's duty, He will definitely answer you and provide an alternative job for her that will give her to time to care for her family the supposed way.

Once again, I'll like to appreciate you. I'm proud of you. That's a good lesson for other men. Remain blessed proudly Father.