Forums » Couples

I want to report my wife

• August 15, 2015 7:55 AM CEST

I want to report my wife o.  And I told her I will report her. She is not cooperating well with Jeru trips and she is always praying when we are supposed to be on the trip. Please, advise her to have mercy on me o! Pastor and KHCites, please advise!

• 73 posts
    May 17, 2016 4:19 PM CEST
    I no fit laugh o! God bless you my brother for speaking out, most men & women are dying in silence honestly. I was just discussing with my fellow woman last Sunday about the men's non romantic nature in my church, it's not good at all and now a man is speaking against the women 'his wife'. It's well! For real, sometimes we stretch this over righteousness so much.

Sometimes last year my younger sister was sent on a sabbatical leave to my house. What was the problem? Too much prayer that deprives her from taking good care of her husband, kids even herself. I'll tell this sister what l told her:

Pray in agreement with your husband so he would not be denied his rights as at when due.

Midnight prayers can be planned in such a way that it'll not stop you from waking up on time to prepare the kids for school the next day or there must be someone trusted to do that as early as supposed.

Gone are the days when women will wake up in the morning and tie wrapper across the breast. Dress neatly to attract your husband.

Be sure to get your husband's food ready. Do not deny him food because you are praying except he approves and accepts to help himself.

Finally for now, have some sense of humor. There should be varieties from time to time, the home must be lively as much as your income can afford.

Abeg madam, l believe you are reading this, open up a little for oga so he does not get tempted by the wolf's out there. God will help you with wisdom to handle the situation well to His own glory. Shalom!
    • 8 posts
    June 8, 2016 6:34 PM CEST
    <p>quiite funny. Also, the manner of approach by the husband too might tick a lady off. im sure if u plan a lil trip somewhere n give her some good attention, she'll tune in just fine. Every lady loves to be the only source's that has got her man's attention.</p>
    <p>PS: romance isnt for the whites and rich... u can do something romantic even when u arent.</p>