Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is always asking me to send my pictures

• September 13, 2015 7:48 AM CEST

My fiance who is in UK is always asking me to send my nude pictures, that it is the only way we can keep love alive since I am in Nigeria. I did that once but I felt so guilty about it. I told him I would never do it again, but he is still pestering me. Is this enough reason to opt out of the relationship or what do you think I should do?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at September 13, 2015 7:50 AM CEST
  • September 13, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

Something is seriously wrong with that? Is he a child of God? A child of God wouldn't do that! Who is his pastor? If he doesn't have one, then you are in a risky relationship. You need to pray again and be sure you are on the same page with God on this. But don't send your nude pictures again. You wouldn't want to find it all over the internet one day and moreover you offend God by treating your body that way

• 7 posts
    September 13, 2015 2:22 PM CEST
    You are not for any reason whatsoever send your nude picture to anybody!! Why do you even have your nude picture on your phone. It is very dangerous bcos your fiance or boyfriend is not a child of God. He doesn't your nude pix to prove your love. I'm sorry to say the nude picture you sent to him has a foothold on your future bcos if you later break up with him. He can use the nude picture against you. You will just see your nude picture went viral on the internet. Do not send your nude picture to him again and if he insist,then you have to break the relationship and pray to God to give another partner. Your body is the holy temple of God and you have to treat it as such.
    • 2 posts
    September 13, 2015 4:54 PM CEST
    I guess I'll be a little bit harsh here

|
    I understand women are weaker vessel

|
    I understand woman are a bit gullible perhaps that's why Eve was the person deceived.

|
    But please this gullibility or weakness can't be enough reason to decend so low to send your nude pictures to any man

|
    What if this man sells your nude pictures on the net or don't you know pictures are sold on the net?

|
    Please tell him you can't send such any longer. If he insists, I bet you it's a good enough reason to stop the relationship

|
    May God help you

|
    Regards
    Kenneth
    This post was edited by Kenneth Nwafor at September 13, 2015 4:58 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    September 14, 2015 11:34 AM CEST

I concur with Pastor

• September 16, 2015 3:13 PM CEST

Thats demeaning. Its real nonsense! ASk for your nude pix to feed on his lust? And you want to marry such a guy? Pls forget it! He is full of lies, deceit, lust & he is a crook.

• 1 posts
    September 29, 2015 10:10 PM CEST
    its always usual for ladies to want to please dier boyfriends buh pls dnt send it again..its our weakspot nd some men like to use dat against us..so pls,its beta yu stop nw dan later