Forums » Singles' Discussion

She still talk to her ex

• December 27, 2015 6:54 PM CET
    Have always been suspecting my girl friend about still getting in touch with her ex, just some days ago I caught her talking to her ex, she almost denied it as usual but she saw that I now know the truth. I think they still have a bond. How do I go about the issue without loosing her to her ex?
    • 2 posts
    December 28, 2015 8:22 AM CET
    To be honest with you, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. but it only depends on who and what their conversation is all about.
    Myself for example,I still talk, chat and play with my ex till today. But in this case of yours, I feel you should sit her down and talk about it. This is to let you in what their conversation is a about even if she will not reveal all to you.
    And please note, if she leaves you for her ex, then take it to be that the both are not for each other.
    • 2 posts
    January 9, 2016 10:15 AM CET
    Is very wrong if dey have a tin b4,deirs dis bond btw dem dat will alwys bring dem 2geda even if she's with u.But if dey dnt av anytin 2geda,den dey ar just talking friends.
    • 212 posts
    January 18, 2016 12:45 PM CET

There is nothing wrong in communicating with your ex but there is everything wrong if you have to hide the conversation from your fiance. That shoes there are roached in the cupboard. Have a heart to heart talk with her. Do not be critical or judgemental. Profess your love for her after which you can bring up the issue. She just may still have emotional tie with him ,in that case you cannot force her to love you except she works on it.So talk to her and get what the issue is and then you can know where to start from