Forums » Singles' Discussion

I don't want her to go

• January 11, 2016 9:35 PM CET
    My girlfriend has just been so wonderful, so supportive and very caring. Even when I didn't have a job she was always there. She gave me her money and divided her salary into two countless number of times. I so much appreciate her and cherish her. And now that have gotten a job and everything is moving fine for me, I have planned to propose to her very soon. She just told me she can't continue again. Without any reason. Please I don't want her to go help me please.
  • January 12, 2016 9:21 AM CET
    Pls hurry up and propose!She might be weary ofrom waiting for it.
  • January 12, 2016 10:56 AM CET
    My brother let me say this as simple as it is "its either you propose to her or you PROPOSE to Her!" I had a friend who was going out with a sister in our fellowship on campus but failed to see that sister dey wait for am. He almost lost her but thank God he didn't cause today they are happily married with twins. So my brother, if you propose and she nor gree, tell your pastor, if you really wan ice am finish ehen, biko talk to her folks (sister, brother & parents). This will show to her your level of seriousness and been decisive. But don't forget the place of prayers in all these.
    • 212 posts
    January 18, 2016 12:22 PM CET

She just may be weary. Go meet her and profess your love again.this time with gifts and be persistent. The virtue you just wrote up there is rare in ladies of this generation. Go get her