Forums » Singles' Discussion

He impreganted and absconded.

• January 15, 2015 6:31 AM CET

He impreganted and absconded. After two years of raising the baby alone, he comes back to beg and that he is now born again and wants to marry me. I am in love with someone else. What should I do?

• January 15, 2015 8:08 AM CET
    Wow! Speechless! God pls help ur dota
    • 1 posts
    January 15, 2015 8:32 AM CET
    Uhmnnn.... Holy spirit direct d step of ur dauta oooo
    • 20 posts
    January 15, 2015 2:24 PM CET
    Is it that you are just 'in love' with someone else,or you are engaged to someone else? Whatever be the case,you are involved with another guy,so he should back off. Being in love,is not enough to know the right person to marry. There are about 10 things to watch out for,in knowing the right partner for you. Get the following......

Recommend Downloads:
    1. The Myth of Singleness,by Myles Munroe
    2. The Purpose and Power of Love,and Marriage,by Myles Munroe
    3. Waiting And Dating,by Myles Munroe
    4. Two(2) Kinds of Husbands,by Fela Durotoye
    5. Is He Into Me,Or Does He Want To Get Into Me,by Steve Harris
    6. Don't Marry Him If....,by Mildred Okonkwo
    7. Who Should I Marry?,by Kingsley Okonkwo
    8. The Perfect Spouse for Me,by Kingsley Okonkwo
    9. 25 Wrong Reasons For Getting Married,by Kingsley Okonkwo
    10. Destiny Mismatch,by Sam Oye

Download more@ www.aminspired247.com
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2015 10:08 AM CET
    First I suggest you go to God. As you do this, you need to rid yourself of the bitterness you may have against the man who got you pregnant and absconded you. God will direct you on who you need to be with and eventually marry.

Second I suggest you let your current partner know of the situation

Thirdly, you can do either of the two. All three of you should sit and talk things through or all 3 parties should go to a counsellor that all mutually respect. God will see you through
  • February 4, 2015 10:32 AM CET
    There are some rich resources downloadable as given by Uchechukwu, kindly avail yourself of them. You are only a wisdom away from knowing and taking the right step and decision.
    But note, that you have a child for him is not a strong enough reason to marry him. Carefully and prayerfully consider all your options and decide and discern by God's spirit
  • February 4, 2015 5:44 PM CET
    Pray for the spirit of discernment from God and He will direct your path. Shalom!