Forums » Singles' Discussion

Could it be true?

• October 1, 2016 7:20 AM CEST
    We started our relationship during our early days in the university and by the time he was graduating I still had a year to go. Shortly after he graduated he started showing some signs of withdrawal, I confronted him because I wasn't comfortable with his attitude any longer, then I was shocked when he said he met a lady during his service and he is having a change of mind about our almost four years relationship. Presently I don't know what to think or believe regarding this developments, please advise me.
  • October 1, 2016 12:15 PM CEST
    You just have to admit that the relationship was not meant to be. Remember every disappointment is a blessing in disguise., and heart break is God's way of saying, u deserve someone/something better. So move on with your life dear. God's grace!
    • 8 posts
    October 1, 2016 10:52 PM CEST
    Go back to God! He's the only One that can lead you aright.
    Someone might say "wait for him he'll come back to his senses..."
    Another might say "oh c'mn (come on) move one girl..."
    There will be 'voices' - series of advice, even your emotion will speak...
    But in it all, what is God saying?
    • 194 posts
    October 4, 2016 12:52 PM CEST
    Sorry sis, pls let him be! I know its not easy, but please dont push him or force him. If he loves you, he will come to his senses.
    Go to God in prayer, let him speak and direct you. Dont be hung up waiting for him, whatever God tells you, do it!