Proverbs 19

• 21 posts
    August 2, 2017 8:36 AM CEST
    This morning we will be taking a brief review of proverbs 19

I will just be sharing the highlights of what ministered to me

Verse 1: Integrity should be my watchword as a child of God

Verse 2: Knowledge is powerful

Verse 11: I should be slow to anger; I don't have to react to everything

Verse 20: Me paying attention to instructions & counsel is necessary to make right decisions

Verse 23: When I fear God, I won't do certain things & as such I am spared the consequences of pertaining in such

Verse 24: I can't afford to be lazy as a Christian

Verse 26 tells me to honour my parents. Instructions are key.
    They may not look palatable,

Verse 18 passes for a good guide in the spirit of father's day. Correction has no alternative

But we must obey, even when it doesn't make sense

Cos the blessing comes when we obey

Most times we react to issues instead of responding

Proverbs 19:20 (KJV) Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

Hear counsel.
    Your wisdom may not show now, but it will in the end

Proverbs 19:20 Take good counsel and accept correction - that's the way to live wisely and well.

Accepting corrections is a mandate of growth and development

Verse 13a also tells us that to despise wisdom is to put calamity upon our fathers so we need to receive brain to make our Father's proud

Proverbs 19:2 Ignorant zeal is worthless; haste makes waste.

Zeal without wisdom is like a door without a key

Verse 14, I believe this scripture is saying that you may inherit great riches from your father & have a big home, but you cannot buy a good woman. A wise wife is a result of divine blessing

Verse 3, it is a man & his own foolish lust that causes sin in his life

Verse 26, He that waste his father, and chaseth away his mother, is a son that causeth same, and bringeth reproach

Proverbs 19:11 Smart people know how to hold their tongue; their grandeur is to forgive and forget.

Proverbs 19:12 Mean-tempered leaders are like mad dogs; the good-natured are like fresh morning dew.

Of a truth, the chapter is filled with wisdom & we keep digging in

That's why the Bible says thy word is a light unto my path meaning as long as we keep walking, we need the word especially in these dark times

Our eyes of understanding are continually changed by the word

Prayers: We thank you Lord for your word! Bless this words in our hearts & May it not depart from our mouths in Jesus name! Amen

Don't forget to drop your comment and share

#Shalom
    This post was edited by Joshua Temiloluwa Oguntegbe at August 2, 2017 8:38 AM CEST
    • 1 posts
    February 12, 2022 8:07 PM CET
    case studies are very difficult to handle as it requires a deep understanding of the subject. Rather than wasting time in thinking that professional college essay writers is reliable or not just give your task to them and do not worry. They are remarkable and very cheap when it comes to rates.
    This post was edited by Draven Mario at February 12, 2022 8:08 PM CET