Forums » Singles' Discussion

Dating a married man

• June 5, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

Where is it in the scriptures that someone cannot date a married man? What if teh married man is sent into one's life to sponsor education and other things. Please, I need to be convinced.

• 1 posts
    June 5, 2015 9:23 AM CEST
    pls read 1 cor.7vs1 to end
    • 2 posts
    June 5, 2015 2:33 PM CEST
    Under no circumstance should a lady date a married man either for needs or wants, because what goes around comes around.
    • 19 posts
    June 6, 2015 11:00 AM CEST
    I don't want to claim i've seen "Thou shall not date a married man" in my Bible but just take 2 minutes of your time to read what I have to tell you concerning this.

We both know that dating a married man for benefits means he must be getting smething from you in return instead of his wife thereby encouraging him to be adulterous. "Thou shall not commit adultery" is part of the 10 commandments, Exodus 20:14. You may want to argue that you are not sleeping with him but 1Thessalonians 5:22, says "abstain from every form of evil." Having a married man spend his time with you while his wife waits at home is evil.
    Maybe both of you are not doing any of the above but why doesnt his wife knows he pays your bills. Jesus said the people of the world love darkness because that is where they can perfect their evil. God cannot be providing for your needs through your sin partner! Stop deceiving yourself! You are wrecking someone's home. Galatians 6:7-8 Don't be deceived; God is not mocked, for you reap WHATEVER you sow. If you sow to your own flesh, you will reap corruption from the flesh; but if you sow to the spirit, you will reap eternal life from the spirit.