Forums » Singles' Discussion

He says he cannot marry a half baked graduate!

• July 29, 2015 7:52 AM CEST

I loved him with all my life, gave him my  money to assist him in school, now he says he cannot marry a half baked graduate because I was not able to complete school. I feel like leaving the church because even the pastor did not do anything about it. Is it worth it being around Christians?

• 44 posts
    July 29, 2015 10:52 AM CEST

My dear lady, please don't let this experience make you question your Christianity,  I don't think it should get to that level. Personally I have a very strong reservation about being financially responsible for a man most especially when we are not married.

Please jut take your investment into this guy's life as a seed that only God will bring you the harvest.

And while he is looking for a fully baked or over baked graduate as himself, I think you should wipe your tears, talk to God about your hurt and tell him to heal you and grant you grace to forgive him and GO BACK TO SCHOOL or improve yourself in whatever way is right. My lady you are a work in progress, don't let anyone tell you who you are, you should tell people who you are. You are a princess the daughter of the most high.

PLEASE raise your head high and walk up tall into the best your father in heaven has prepared for you. Let this Graduate guy see you in future with regrets that he missed something valuable.

Itis well with you.II

• 60 posts
    July 29, 2015 2:15 PM CEST
    First and foremost, academic is not a yardstick to tell the worth of an individual, there are graduates out there who do not have a clue of their tomorrow, some even working for "illiterates" its all about self worth, what is your worth, where do you get your confidence from, how do you perceive your life? Its easy to feel complete with this person its called cinderella complex. My dear until you love and value yourself, no one will, "to the wrong person you will never have any worth, but to the right person, you mean everything" build your self worth from within, you don't necessarily have to go back to school to prove a point to him or anyone but if you can and want please do so but not for anyone. No need to leave the church, except the Lord through His spirit gives you a go ahead, because the pastor can not make any man do what he doesn't want to he can advice but a made up mind can't be persuaded. Just whose daughter you are enjoy your fellowship with your father. I know it hurts but see the better and bigger picture. God bless and help your heart
    • 212 posts
    July 29, 2015 2:25 PM CEST

Do not leave a church because f any individual. It is God that leads us to a church that can build us. I know how it hurts and i would advice you take out time to voice your hurt to God and cry if you have to.Then make up your mind to develop yourself mentally,spiritually and emotionally so much that you become a women who cannot be put down. Value brings attraction. I would advice you use your money and go back to school.For lessons purpose,it is not your job to take care of a man for all i care.

• July 29, 2015 2:48 PM CEST

Better start singing praises to your father for saving you from that man, he has nothing to offer you my sister, he was just collecting ur money and he just used that as way of ending the relationship! shiooo what is half baked graduate? what does he understand by that word? Let the clown go pls His name is ABEDNEGO as my PAPA used to say. if i were you i will be more committed to kingdom serving, i will serve God more in that church, i will do it with all my heart without even minding if he exist or not. i kw its not easy buh you can do it, receive strength!

Moreso, dont judge other brethen by what that clown did, rather rejoice in the Lord bcos if the bad one didnt  go the right and correct man wont show up. I just see this time as the right time for God to settle you, only if you can sense it in the spirit realm, better days ahead, the REAL MAN is on the way. Hold on my sister and dont give up, let go of that clown plszszs.

You are a queen, inestimable jewel, priceless peridot, you are not meant for anyhow man my dear, it takes king to marry queen! So you are a princess of the most high, just wait for that prince charming and not that goat! #straightface#